Notarization of translations
Sabelli translation agency has a wide range of services, including the notarization of translations. You don't have to worry how and where get the notarization of translated document. Our translation agency provide full service - your document will be translated and notraized.
- If you want the translation to be notarized, we will need the original document (except passports)
- You can also send us the document via e-mail to make the process faster and then bring the original to our office. At first we translate the document and after receiving the original document the notarization of translation is done.
- Translations are printed out on seperate sheets, is attached to original or copy of document, laced, signed and stamped by notary with the indication of precise quantity of sheets.
- The notarization of translations is done in 2-3 days.
- Quite often our clients are asking about the document legalisation. Certification of document authenticity (legalisation) means verification of signature and seal of a document. Traditionally it is performed by a Consular Officer so that documents drawn up in one country would be legally valid in another one.
More informationa about the document legalisation you cand find here: http://www.mfa.gov.lv/en/service/consular-services/legalisation/